Advanced Screen Management
Pickcel's digital signage software solution lets you manage small to large scale
signage network of thousands of screens (or more!) with equal ease.
- Real-time monitoring of device status on various parameters such as network
status, content sync status.
- Remote troubleshooting features like restarting of devices, reload content,
cache clear, data clear, capturing screenshot, etc.
- Tags for each device for easy identification and filtering
- Grouping of devices for distributed management of screens
- Custom parameters for advanced features like automated content distribution
- Option to assign default content for screens to ensure that the screens
never goes blank
- Fast and easy roll-out process to deploy the digital signage software across
a large number of screens
- Manage screens on the fly with Pickcel Go
Manage Media Effectively
Pickcel cloud digital signage software allows you to create, edit, publish and
contents for your screens from a single, consolidated platform. Having one
console makes media management painless.
- Provision to upload single or multiple image or videos
- Supported image formats - JPEG, GIF and PNG (with transparency)
- Supported video formats - MP4, AVI, MKV
- Appropriate transcoding and standardization of media file formats to ensure
that the digital signage software is
compatible with different types of hardware and operating systems.
- Supports 4K resolution and videos of any aspect ratio including landscape
- Access to free media repositories (Pexel, Pixabay and Unsplash) and graphic
design tools like Canva.
Flexible Layout Designer
Choosing a digital signage software with flexible layout designer is essential
optimizing the use of screen space and displaying multiple relevant contents
- Design screen layout or choose from the standard template
- Editor to create any number of zone/partitions within the display area
- Support any display size and display orientation like portrait or landscape
- Easy options to create playlist/composition as per the layout. It is just
- Supports image, video and contents from Pickcel App Store to be played in
zone within the composition layout
- Flexible with all standard formats of images & videos. Real-time live
(like social media feed, news, weather, etc.) is also supported via Pickcel
apps/URLs. Explore Pickcel App Store
The scheduling module of our digital signage platform allows the users to
schedule content for varied simple to complex situations.
- Calendar view with better and clear visibility for schedule management
- Pyramidal scheduling options: Daily, Weekly & Monthly.
- Options to set your default schedule, when no contents are scheduled on the
- Flexibility of editing scheduled contents (such as insertion/deletion/date &
- Digital signage scheduling software provides an option to play urgent
in real-time which overrides the existing schedule
App Store for Your Business Needs
Keep the contents of your digital signage up-to-date, useful and appealing with
100+ apps & widgets from the Pickcel app store.
- Get real-time, relevant and informative content with Pickcel digital
signage apps. Visit the Pickcel App Store
- Digital signage apps range from news feeds, social feeds, presentation,
communication, collaboration, dashboard etc
- Specific apps are accessible in multiple languages; several regional apps
- Customization service available to create specific app to pull data from any
system supporting REST API or available as RSS Feed
Reports and Data Analytics
Our digital signage software helps users to track their digital signage network
activity through accurate reports and statistics. Reporting requirement vary
industries and are therefore catered accordingly. The analytics primarily
uptime reports and proof of play.
- Screen uptime reports - This report provides individual and
screen uptime in minutes.
- Proof of Play - Report of screen wise media play duration
impression (played how many times).
- All reports available in daily and monthly format.
- All reports downloadable in csv/excel format.
- Reports can be customized for large screen network
- Reports can be sent to pre-configured email id for enterprise customers.
Simplified User Management
The management of large digital signage networks requires a well-defined set of
responsibilities, roles, grouping of screens, and user access. Pickcel's digital
signage software allows the administrator to define groups, assign specific
- Groups - Groups are logical binding of displays and users.
associated with a particular group will be able to manage screens associated
particular group only.
- Roles - Administrator can define roles for specific
role definition can be at the level of view, add, update, or delete for each
- User - Administrator can add his team members with
and groups as per need.
Pickcel digital signage software is designed keeping data privacy and data
security as one of the primary foundations.
- Pickcel application along with data is hosted at leading cloud
provider with adherence
to standard data security practices.
- Standard security practices such as segregation between web
app layer and DB
layers through access control and firewall.
- Communication to and from Pickcel App is restricted only to
manager through a
- All communication to Pickcel cloud from client or web management
console is secured
- Segregation of data between customers
- Each customer/user will have unique credentials to login and
their screen and
- Provision for customer console admin to create multiple groups,
roles and rights with