No external signage media player required
Aesthetically better as less wires and power cords
Intuitive & user-friendly interface
Easy installation, low set up cost
Suitable to run web apps
Good customer support
Get the Pickcel digital signage software for your LG webOS displays
Pickcel Features Supported on LG webOS displays
Display registration and managing displays
Content management: creating and publishing images, videos, URLs, etc
Creating custom layouts and compositions
Streaming live content like social media feeds, news, RSS feeds, etc
Scheduling content and managing multiple schedules across several screens.
Reporting on screen uptime and content play duration
Supported LG webOS Display Models
Pickcel signage software supports a variety of LG displays with webOS platform.
|OS Type||Display Series|
|webOS 3.2 (3.0+)||SM5KD, SM5D|
|webOS 3.0||UH5C, LS75C, LS73D, SM3C, SM5C, SM5KC, UH5C, XE3C, XF3C,XS2C|
source : LG
Getting started with Pickcel digital signage software on LG webOS
1. Installing the Pickcel app on LG webOS with USB flash drive
1. Install the Pickcel application on your LG TV from our downloads page
2. Connect the USB and create a folder named ‘application’ (folder name is case-sensitive).
3. Keep the downloaded IPK file in the application folder and the name of the file should be ‘com.lg.app.signage.ipk’ (file name is case-sensitive).
4. Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of your LG device. Then, click on the Settings icon from the LG remote.
5. Open General and click on the Time & Date option.
6. Set the Date & Time and Time Zone.
7. Go for the Ez Setting menu, select the SI SERVER SETTING option.
8. On the SI SERVER SETTING screen, select the SI Server Setting option.
9. On the settings menu, set the following fields with the values provided. The following fields are marked with corresponding letters in the screenshot below.
- Application Launch Mode: Local
- Application Type: IPK
- Local Application Upgrade: USB
10. After clicking on USB you will get an Application Upgrade confirmation pop-up. Click on ‘CONFIRM.’
11. It will show a success message after completion of the installation. Click on ‘OK ‘ and reboot the device.
12. Press the ‘Home’ button to see the Pickcel app on the home screen and select the Pickcel app, then press the ‘OK’ button on the remote to launch the app.
2. Launching the Pickcel player app on your LG device:
- a. Press the Home button on your LG remote. You will see the Pickcel app on the home screen.
- b. Select the Pickcel app and press the OK button to launch the app.
- c. After the app launches, it takes a couple of minutes to connect with the internet.
- d. Once the internet is connected, your screen will show a 6-digit unique “Screen Registration Code”
- e. Use the 6-digit code to ad your LG display with the Pickcel console
3. Registering the LG device with Pickcel console:
- a. Use any laptop or desktop to register or login to your Pickcel console.
- b. Once logged in, navigate to the Screen Module.
- c. Click on the + Screen button to add your LG display.
- d. Enter the 6-digit Screen Registration Code displayed on the LG TV.
- e. Enter a screen name, location (optional), and google location (optional), to complete the screen registration.
Pocket-friendly Pricing Plans
Simple pricing. Start your free trial and then pay as you use!
All features you require to run a professional digital signage network
Want more capabilities and you have more than 250 displays?
Talk to our sales team.
It's time for you to get a demo!
Come, Let's Partner!
Start Growing With Pickcel Reseller Program
Effective and scalable way to grow your reseller business. Our Support Team will be Happy to help you!Join Reseller Partner Program
White Label Digital Signage Partner Program.
Take complete control and boost your business growth by joining Pickcel white label partner program.Join White Label Partner Program