These terms and conditions (“terms”) set out the terms on which Pickcel digital signage
(“Pickcel”, “Lanesquare”,“Pickcel digital signage”, “Pickcel Cloud Digital Signage”,
“Pickcel Direct”, “Lanesquare Technology Pvt Ltd”, “Company” “us”, “we”, “our”) provide you
(“you”, “your”, “customer”, ”reseller”, “partner”) with access to the “Pickcel” digital
signage solution(“service”) at www.pickcel.com (“website”) or any Pickcel app hosted on
Google Play Store. Please read these terms carefully and ensure that you have understood
Pickcel and customer are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Parties” and individually
as a “Party”.
By using our service, you warrant that you understand and accept these terms. If you are
accepting these terms on behalf of your employer or acting as an employee you warrant that
you are authorised to enter into legally binding contracts on behalf of your employer. The
same rights, limitations and restrictions apply to your employer. You agree that these terms
are enforceable as if they were a written negotiated agreement signed by your employer. If
you do not agree to these terms, please cease use of the service immediately.
You are advised to print and retain a copy of these terms for your future reference.
“Digital Host Site(s)” means the physical location/space provided by the
Advertiser / Client / customer, for installing/setting-up the Solution, which includes
display screen, digital signage media player & internet connectivity.
“Advertisement(s)” means the promotional message/communication of Advertisers
that is displayed at identified Digital Host Site(s) using the Solution.
“Advertiser(s)” means a Person that pays the Advertising Fees in exchange for
display of their Advertisement(s) at identified Digital Host Sites.
“Technology Cost” means the Subscription fees or One time setup fee paid by the
Advertiser / Client / Customer /Partner/ Reseller for using the Solution at the Digital Host
Site(s). It may be modified from time to time at the sole discretion of Pickcel.
“Billing Period” means the period you are billed for, usually a month.
“Contract” means the contract between Pickcel and the customer.
“Content” means any and all data, files, documents, multimedia files, third
party links, images, videos, and any other information or material whatsoever (in any
format) submitted by the customer.
“Fee” means the monthly subscription fee per display payable by the customer for
use of our services as specified on www.pickcel.com or otherwise agreed between Pickcel and
“Hardware” means your computer, laptop, signage player or other device used to
access and Use the Service.
“Reseller” means, you (Reseller) or a company or an individual (merchant) who
purchases bulk licence, subscription or associated hardware from us with the intention of
selling them rather than consuming or using them.
“White Label Reseller” is similar to "Reseller" who purchases bulk licence,
subscription or associated hardware from us with the intention of selling them rather than
consuming or using them by adding their own branding.
“Intellectual Property” in relation to means
- all proprietary inventions (whether patentable or non-patentable and whether or not
reduced to practice), all improvements thereto and all patents, patent applications, and
patent disclosures, together with all re-issuances, continuations,
continuations-in-part, revisions, extensions and re- examinations thereof;
- all proprietary trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks, logos, trade
names and corporate names, together with all translations, adaptations, derivations and
combinations thereof, including all goodwill associated therewith and all applications,
registrations and renewals in connection therewith;
- all proprietary copyrightable works (whether registered or not), source code, object
code, derivative works, diagrams, flow charts, designs, text and all applications,
registrations and renewals in connection therewith;
- all proprietary ideas, diagrams, designs, models, prototypes, sketches, drawings,
blue-prints, formulae/equations, processes, methods, know-how, information arising out
of analyses of data, techniques, flow-charts, algorithms and all results arising out of
- all proprietary trade secrets, technical or confidential business information.
- all other proprietary rights of whatsoever description whether or not protected and
whether or not capable of protection; and
- all copies and tangible embodiments of the above regardless of form and medium.
“Intellectual Property (IP) Rights” means all legal and economic rights in and
to the Intellectual Property, whether registered or not, anywhere in the world.
“Login Details” means a unique username and password required for a customer to
access Pickcel Digital Signage at www.pickcel.com
“Minimum Requirements” means any minimum specifications required for the
customers Hardware in order for the customer to use the features and functionality of
Pickcel Digital Signage, as may be specified on www.pickcel.com from time to time.
“Network” means the electronic communications network used by us to provide a
service to the customer.
“Purpose” means to use, copy, compress, modify and transmit in order to provide
the customer with the service and perform our obligations under these terms.
“Screen/Display” means any television, monitor or other device supported by our
service which the customer has claimed.
“Service” means Pickcel Digital Signage software (SAAS) made available by us
“Use” means having access to our service for the customers organisation’s own
internal business purposes only.
“User or Person” means any individual employee of the customer, natural person,
limited or unlimited liability company, corporation, partnership (whether limited or
unlimited), proprietorship, Hindu undivided family, trust, union, association, government or
any agency or political subdivision thereof or any other entity that may be treated as a
person under applicable law, who have been permitted to use the service and who has been
given the login details.
2. About Pickcel Digital Signage and Our Service
- The service and www.pickcel.com
are owned and managed by LaneSquare Technology Pvt. Ltd, a SaaS based company from
Bengaluru; having its registered address at: #301, 3rd Floor, Pine Platinum Building,
2nd A Main Road, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560102.
- Pickcel is engaged, inter alia, in the business of developing cloud based digital
signage software under the brand name ‘Pickcel’ for building media networks for
advertisements and communications (“Pickcel Technology”).
- The service is intended to be used for commercial purposes. If you wish to use our
service for private, non-commercial purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to access and use our service, you shall be required to register using the
online registration form made available to you on our Website. By completing the online
registration form, you consent to us conducting verification and security procedures in
respect of the information provided in such online registration form.
- Upon the completion and submission of the online registration form by you on www.pickcel.com, you shall be
sent an email confirming your registration.
- You hereby warrant that the information provided by you is true, accurate and correct.
You further warrant that you shall promptly notify us in the event of any changes to
such information provided.
- You shall keep, and procure that all users keep, any login details confidential and
secure. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we reserve the right to
promptly disable your login details and suspend your access to our service in the event
we have any reason to believe that any user has breached any of the provisions set out
- Please don’t sign up with false information, and if any of your contact details change,
keep your information updated. If we suspect someone has broken into your account, we
may suspend it and get in touch with you.
4. Representations, warranties and Responsibilities of Pickcel
- Pickcel will provide the Digital Signage Technology through which the
Advertisement(s)/visual content(s) will be displayed through the Solution at identified
Digital Host Sites identified by customer.
- Pickcel will provide a pre-configured signage media player (which should be procured by
customer as per the pricing mentioned in the site or mutually agreed pricing) for
seamless deployment. Customer has to ensure internet connectivity as per the
specification provided or recommended by Pickcel.
- Pickcel will provide remote support and testing services for installation, configuration
and integration of the Pickcel Technology with the displays/equipment at the Digital
Host Site, to ensure that the Solution is fully operational. This service may not be
applicable or vary as per the subscription package subscribed by the customer.
- Pickcel will provide remote operation and maintenance support for resolving any
technical issues related to the Pickcel Technology. This service may not be applicable
or vary as per the subscription package subscribed by the customer.
- Pickcel represents and warrants that, to the best of its knowledge, the Pickcel
Technology does not infringe the IP Rights of any third party.
5. Formation & Termination Of Your Contract
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our systems as we collect personally
- Your contract with us shall commence on the date we send your confirmation email. Your
contract shall continue and unless terminated shall automatically renew for further
recurring periods of one (1) month (each a “Billing period”) unless terminated by you or
us in accordance with these Terms.
- You may terminate your Contract with us at any time by providing notice in writing or by
e-mail sent to the postal or e-mail address as available at clause 18 / our website.
- We may give you notice to terminate your contract and your use of our service at any
- We may suspend or terminate your access and use of our service immediately on notice to
you in the event that:
- Third party services and network providers cease to make the third-party service
or network available to us.
- You fail to comply with one or more of these Terms.
- We believe that there has been fraudulent use, misuse or abuse of features and
functionalities of the Service (in whole or in part) or
- We believe that you have provided us with any false, inaccurate or misleading
- Upon termination of your contract, your and any user’s access to www.pickcel.com and our service shall cease and
any content will no longer be accessible through our service. We may retain copies of
your content and/or other data (including any user’s data) made available through our
service for auditing and/or tax purposes, or as may be required by us to comply with
6. Access To The Service And Support
- In consideration for payment of the service fees, we hereby grant to you a
non-exclusive, non-transferable (without a right to sub-license) license to access and
use, and permit users to access and use, the service for the duration of your contract.
You acknowledge that you shall be responsible for all use of our service by users and
shall ensure that these terms and conditions are brought to the attention of all users.
You shall be liable for breach of these terms and conditions by a user as if it were a
breach by you.
- We shall use reasonable endeavours to make the service available to you and the users at
all times, but we cannot guarantee an uninterrupted or fault free service.
- Our ability to provide our service may be impaired by conditions or circumstances that
are beyond our control, including, without limitation third party service providers,
geographic or atmospheric conditions, local physical obstructions, software and hardware
features or functionality of your personal computer, operating system and the number of
other users logging onto our service, server and/or Network at the same time. We shall
take reasonable action to minimise the disruption caused by such circumstances but you
acknowledge, agree and accept that some such interruptions may not be avoidable.
- The Network is not controlled by us and may from time to time be upgraded, modified,
subject to maintenance work or otherwise amended by the owner of the Network. Such
circumstances may result in the Service being temporarily unavailable. We will take
reasonable action to minimise the disruption caused by such circumstances, but some such
interruptions may not be avoidable.
- We use industries standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and
alteration of the information, data, and/or content handled by our service. However, you
acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee complete security of such information,
data, and/or content or that our security measures will prevent hacks, worms, bugs,
trojans or such other similar devices that may allow access to or unauthorised viewing
of such information, data, and/or content.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our service or part thereof, from time to time
at our sole discretion, and we may from time to time update, add, remove, modify and/or
vary any features or functionalities of our service.
- We offer support all weekdays between 10am – 7pmn Standard Time (IST) for the duration
of your contract in respect of your use of our service, which comprises of:
- Advice on access and use of our service, and
- Diagnosis of interruptions to our service, in each case by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Fault diagnosis is subject to you or any user providing a clear and accurate description
of any fault requiring support, including the circumstances in which it arose, the area
of our service to which the fault relates and any other information reasonably required
by us to remedy the fault.
- Subject to receiving a description in accordance with clause 6.8, we shall use our
reasonable efforts to resolve the faults within a reasonable time following receipt of
your or a user’s request pursuant to clause 6.7.
- The support detailed in this clause 6 shall not include the diagnosis and rectification
of any fault resulting from:
- Use of our service other than in accordance with these terms and conditions or
the use of our service for a purpose for which it was not designed
- A fault in your or a third party’s software, hardware, network connections or
application or any upgrade in respect thereof or
- A fault in the equipment or in any other software operating in conjunction with
or integrating with our service.
7. Your Obligations
- You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for all your activities on www.pickcel.com and use of our
service, including that of your users. You shall be liable for any breach of these terms
and conditions by a user as if you had breached the terms and conditions.
- You shall promptly notify us in the event of a breach of security or any unauthorized
Use of your login details
- You are responsible for ensuring that any content is not deemed to be offensive,
illegal, inappropriate or that in any way:
- Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material
- Promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or
- Promotes any illegal activities
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities, including violating
someone else’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses
- Promotes or contain information that you know or believe to be inaccurate, false
- Engages in the promotion of contests, sweepstakes and pyramid schemes, without
our prior written consent
- Contains any virus or other thing or device which may prevent, impair or
otherwise adversely affect the operation of www.pickcel.com or
- Infringes any Intellectual property rights or any other proprietary rights of
any third party.
- You hereby grant, and procure that any user grants, to us a non-exclusive, worldwide
royalty free license to use the content and all other materials submitted by you or any
user for the purpose.
- You acknowledge that our service does not verify the rights and restrictions applicable
to any content. Where you do not own the content, you are solely responsible for
checking the relevant license rights and restrictions applicable to any content. We
shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you
arising out of or in connection with your use of any content through our service.
- You warrant and represent that you own, are licensed or otherwise have a right to use
any and all the intellectual property rights in any content that you submit to our
service. You hereby indemnify and hold us harmless against all damages, losses, costs
and expenses (including reasonable legal expenses) incurred or suffered by us arising
out of or in connection with any claim made against us by a third party arising out of
or in connection with our use or possession of any content in accordance with these
terms and conditions.
- You further agree that at all times, you shall, and procure that any user shall:
- Not use login details with the intent of impersonating another individual
- Not allow any other person other than a user to use your login details
- Not do anything likely to impair, interfere with or damage or cause harm or
distress to any persons using our service and www.pickcel.com or in respect of
- Not use www.pickcel.com and/or our service, the content therein and/or do
anything that will infringe any intellectual property right or other rights of
any third parties
- Not use any information obtained using our service and/or www.pickcel.com otherwise
than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Comply with all our instructions and policies from time to time in respect of www.pickcel.com and your
use of our service
- Co-operate with any reasonable security or other checks or requests for
information made by us from time to time and
- Use the information made available to you using our service and on www.pickcel.com at your
- In the event that you or any user breach any of the terms in this clause 6, or we in our
sole and absolute discretion, reasonably suspect that you or any user have breached any
of the terms set out in this clause 6, we reserve the right to take any action that we
deem to be necessary, including without limitation, the termination of your contract
forthwith and without notice.
8. Fees and Payment of Fees
- All fees are invoiced monthly / quarterly / half yearly / annually as per number of
displays and agreed package plan in www.Pickcel.com. Number of displays for invoicing
will be charged for regardless if they have been offline (turned off) or online as long
as they are linked to an account.
- All fees are invoiced on the last day of the month.
- The monthly fees are adjusted where you have added additional display(s). This will be
on a pro-rata basis or as per mutually agreed terms.
- All fees are non-refundable, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- Invoices are only sent by e-mail. We send your invoice to the e-mail registered at www.pickcel.com, but you always have the option
to change this e-mail by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All fees payable hereunder are exclusive of GST or other sales tax, which will be added
at the applicable rate.
- The following terms apply specifically for the purchase of physical products at
www.pickcel.com. These terms supersede other terms, if there are inconsistencies.
- If you purchase products at www.pickcel.com, we send products to the address registered
under your agreement. When the products are shipped from our warehouse, you will receive
an email with information about the package’s tracking number. Expected delivery time is
5-10 business days. If you have changes to your order, please contact us at +919740997922 or email@example.com during normal
10. Free Account
- We offer you an all-time free account limited to one (1) display and where you can try
out our service for free. You acknowledge that, with a free account, our service may
have certain restrictions and limited functionality.
- With a free account, you agree that we will have the right to send you communications,
notices and news about our service to your e-mail address and to use any alternate email
address you may have provided.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel and/or limit your free account at any given time
and is under no obligation for citing any reason.
- We reserve the rights to delete any data, remove certain functionality, remove access
rights at any given point of time and is under no obligation for citing any reason.
- One person or organization is limited to one free account with single display, duplicate
account creation is prohibited and will result in closing down of accounts on discovery.
11. Exclusion of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- You hereby warrant that:
- all users are at least 18 years old,
- you have the right and capacity to enter into and be bound by these terms and
- you shall comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of our service.
- Our service is provided to assist with viewing content on displays and should not be
used as a backup facility. You should ensure that you and the users have adequate
back-up facilities for any content and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages
incurred by you or any users arising out of or in connection with your failure to
implement adequate back-up facilities in respect of any content.
- You acknowledge that we may use compression techniques in order to relay content on
screens, which may result in a reduction in the image quality when viewed on a screen.
- Links to third party websites may appear on www.pickcel.com from time to time. Such
third-party websites are not our responsibility and we accept no liability for the
availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third-party websites and
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to provide our service and/or make
www.pickcel.com available for reasons that is due to third parties including without
limitation internet service providers, data centres, server hosting companies and
- All warranties, representations, guarantees, conditions and terms other than those
expressly set out herein whether express or implied by statute, common law, trade usage
or otherwise, and whether written or oral are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest
extent permissible by law. Consequently, all information, advice, suggestions and
recommendations made available to you are provided to you on an “as is” basis.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to exclude, restrict or limit
liability for the following categories:
- Death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation
- Any act of liability caused through wilful default or
- Any indemnity provided hereunder.
- Subject to clause 11.7, neither you or us shall be responsible for any:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue
- Loss or corruption of data, information or software
- Loss of business opportunity
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of goodwill or
- Special, indirect or consequential loss
- Subject to clause 11.7, our maximum aggregate liability to you under, arising from or in
connection with your contract, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence)
or otherwise, shall not exceed the fees paid by you to us under your contract in the
twelve (12) months prior to the month in which the event or series of events arose (and
in the event less than 12 months have elapsed, our aggregate liability shall be limited
to the fees payable by you in the first 12 months of your contract, to be calculated by
averaging the fees paid (or payable in the case of fees invoiced but not yet paid) by
you during the preceding months).
12. Intellectual Property Rights
- We own all rights in the intellectual property rights relating to our service. All
right, title and interest in and to our service and www.pickcel.com will remain
exclusively with us.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that all Intellectual Property Rights in and to the
Pickcel Technology or other software or technology used or developed in the course of
the Term, including the ‘Pickcel’ trademark and brand, belong solely to Pickcel and are
the proprietary product of Pickcel and that the user will not claim or assert any
proprietary interest or rights in the Pickcel Technology, either during or after the
Term; and (ii) it will not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, modify, translate,
localise or re-create any part of the Pickcel Technology or otherwise inspect the
functionality of any part of the Pickcel Technology or derive the source code(s) of any
software algorithm in the Pickcel Technology.
- You are expressly prohibited from:
- Reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any
other materials, any of our service or www.pickcel.com, and
- Removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered
marks/logos/design owned by us and doing anything which may be seen to take
unfair advantage of our reputation and goodwill or could be considered an
infringement of any of the rights in the intellectual property rights owned by
13. Data Protection
- You shall ensure that your and any user’s use of our service is compliant with all
relevant applicable laws, regulations and policies relating to data protection.
- We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide to us from time to time, including information
provided at the time of registering to use www.pickcel.com, content or any
requests for further information or services. We may also ask you for
information when you report a problem with www.pickcel.com
- If you or any user contacts us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of user’s visit to www.pickcel.com and use of our service, including
searches requested, page response times, lengths of visit.
- Details of user’s use of our service including, but not limited to, login
information, browser type and version, traffic data and other communication
data, and the resources that users access, so we may compile statistics relating
to use of our service.
- We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and for the
duration of your use of our service. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via
the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect personal
data, we cannot guarantee the security of users’ data when transmitted to
www.pickcel.com, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your
information, we will use reasonable procedures and security features to try to prevent
- We use information held about users in the following ways:
- To ensure that our service is presented in the most effective manner for you and
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you
- To notify you about changes to our service
- As part of our efforts to keep our service safe and secure
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and users about services that may
be of interest to you or them and
- To make improvements to our service.
- We may disclose User personal data to:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any
contract we enter into with them or you
- Providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our service
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may
disclose user personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which
case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share user personal data in order to
comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and
conditions and other agreements or
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Pickcel, our service and any third
party we interact with to provide www.pickcel.com.
14. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- You will not, and procure that the user will not, misuse our service by knowingly
introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or
technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our
service, the server on which our service is stored or any server, computer or database
connected to our service and / or www.pickcel.com. You must not attack our service via a
denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any
such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those
authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your
right, together with any user’s right, to use our service will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service
attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer
equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your, or any
user’s, use of our service and www.pickcel.com or to your, or any user downloading of
any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
15. Publicity and Marketing
- Subject to your prior approval, we may in any of our marketing material refer to you as
our customer and refer to the type of services that we have provided to you. This also
including the use of your logo on www.pickcel.com and in other marketing materials
published by us.
- Subject to your prior approval, we may publish and circulate a case study describing the
service supplied by us to you, including aggregate figures relating to your use of our
service and the benefits it has brought to your business (for use by us as a marketing
- In case where you, as a customer, do not want us to use your name and/or logo in our
marketing materials, you should let us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless otherwise set out to the contrary in these terms and conditions, each party (the
“Receiving Party”) shall keep confidential all information and documentation disclosed
by the other party (the “Disclosing Party”) to the Receiving Party or of which the
Receiving Party becomes aware which in each case relates to any operations, products,
processes, dealings, trade secrets or the business of the Disclosing Party or which is
identified by the Disclosing Party as confidential (“Confidential Information”) and will
not use any Confidential Information for any purpose other than the performance of its
obligations under these terms and conditions and/or improving performance of our
service. Other than to its employees and sub-contractors to the extent that it is
reasonably necessary for the purpose of performing its obligations under these terms and
conditions, the Receiving Party shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third
party without the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party.
- The obligations contained in Clauses 16.1 shall not apply to any Confidential
Information which is:
- On the date your contract comes into effect, or at any time after that date, in
the public domain other than through breach of these terms and conditions by the
- Furnished to the Receiving Party without restriction by a third party having a
bona fide right to do so or
- Required to be disclosed by the Receiving Party by law or regulatory
requirements of any stock exchange, provided that the Receiving Party shall give
the Disclosing Party as much notice as reasonably practicable of the requirement
for such disclosure.
- If we fail at any time to insist upon strict performance of our obligations under these
terms and conditions, or if it fails to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which
it is entitled to under these terms and conditions, this will not constitute a waiver of
any such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use
of our service in whatever country you are physically located, including without
limitation, export control laws and regulations.
- Neither party will be responsible for delays resulting from circumstances beyond the
reasonable control of such party, provided that the non-performing party uses reasonable
efforts to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and continues performance
hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of the terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is
expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
- All notification and communication should be sent to the contact details set out in
clause 18 below (in the case of Pickcel) or the contact details given by you in the
online registration form at www.pickcel.com. A notice or communication is deemed given:
- If delivered personally, when left at the relevant party’s address
- If sent by post, two working days after posting it,
- If sent by e-mail on completion of its transmission.
- If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be
invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will
to that extent, be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which
shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your contract represents the entire agreement between you and us in respect of your use
of our service and www.pickcel.com and shall supersede any prior agreement,
understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- You acknowledge that in entering into these terms and conditions, you have not relied on
any representations, undertaking or promise given by or implied from anything said or
written whether on www.pickcel.com, the Internet or in negotiation between us (whether
made innocently or negligently) except as expressly set out in these terms and
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law.
The Courts of the Bengaluru, state of Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction over
any disputes arising out of these Terms.
- We may alter or amend these terms and conditions by giving reasonable notice on
www.pickcel.com and by e-mail to subscribers of our newsletters. By continuing (or users
continuing) to use our service after expiry of the notice period, you will be deemed to
have accepted any amendment to these terms and conditions.